Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Giuseppe Franco buys Mets

I was going to write today's blog about my favorite commercial starring Giusseppe Franco, but someone already beat me to it. My favorite part is when he looks seriously into the camera and says, "I don't own the company, I don't know anything about it!". Then he trots out the ugliest guys he could find in LA, I just don't get it. He's not putting his name on the line for something that doesn't work though. If you've watched just one full inning of Mets baseball this year, you know what we're talking about.

****

I'm also high on that Heineken commercial. There's that one blonde that brings the beer to the bearded Scandinavian dude in the snow. Yeah, that chick is hot. Something about her, I can't wait for that commercial to come on. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment