Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Snakes and Clowns

Simply put, Chris Russo is the least knowledgable 'sports personality' in the business. He is also afraid of snakes and clowns.

I actually watched some of the M&M show yesterday, and I had a headache after five minutes. Then, knowing that so many New Yorkers get their baseball opinions from these two morons, I got angry. These clowns are propagating that old, stodgy, meaningless, good-ole-boy baseball talk.

*Ryan Howard will most likely be the first player to strikeout over 200 times in one season. In fact, I think he is going to shatter his own record of 199Ks, and set the new mark somewhere around 230.

*Duaner Sanchez already looks a hundred times better than he did in his first appearance of the season. His velocity is increasing and his stuff looks sharp. I didn't expect this, but I'm happy about it for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment