Tuesday, April 29, 2008

YANKEE PRIDE

This was a serious photo shoot.

I can't get enough of the Clemens bashing. While starting the revolution in Burma this last winter, I missed out on the Mitchell Report findings and Clemens' demise. Of all the things I "missed" while I was gone (I didn't really MISS anything), I think watching Clemens' decline would have been the most entertaining. Giants win the Super Bowl? Na. I can watch that on tape. But Clemens going down like the lying scumbag without a shred of dignity remaining, that must have been great to watch.

I have two friends who were proud, and probably still are blindly Yankee proud, that they were in the stands, and subsequently shown on TV during Clemens' 300th win. Sorry about that guys. Now you know it was all a big scam that you fell for. Oops.

1 comment:

  1. He did steriods and is a bad guy...there's a shocker when it comes to a professional athlete. I don't think it takes away from what he did on the mound, he just happen to know about his abuses. A HUGE number of guys were doing it, just like they were doing speed in the 70's and 80's. There was no investigation into that. I salute his great career as I do all the others.

    ReplyDelete